Connecting you in Oxford
Our Annual Corporate Membership isn’t like any other. For a start, we are the charity who has Oxford at its heart, without us it would be a very different city.
Since 1927 we’ve restored and conserved when others may overlook. We take under our wing those quirky hidden gems which form the important layers of history which make up our great city. We look after 1,000 acres of land around Oxford so that we can protect the world famous view of the dreaming spires .
We are a significant force in planning and major projects which affect Oxford and its setting. Currently, we are very involved with the proposed Flood Alleviation Scheme and in research into the Oxford Views as pressure increases to build tall buildings within the Oxford skyline.
Why become a Corporate member?
Our Corporate Members are given a range of VIP benefits including:
Connecting you with Oxford’s influencers
- Invitations to the annual Oxford Open Doors launch, always held in a very special Oxford venue. In 2019 we enjoyed "the coolest party in town" at the Covered Market!
- Invitations to the prestigious annual OPT Awards Evening where you’ll have the opportunity to meet senior people from Oxford’s Universities, Colleges and Councils.
- Invitations to our exclusive regular events.
Help to preserve and shape our city
- The opportunity to contribute to our projects and to be seen to engage with positive developments in Oxford including opportunities to sponsor major annual events such as Oxford Open Doors and the prestigious OPT Awards.
Giving you the opportunity to place a finger on Oxford’s pulse
- Be part of membership which connects you to other like minded businesses click here for our current members http://bit.ly/2corporatemembers
Other benefits for you and your staff
- Volunteering opportunities for staff members – a chance to work and learn for a day with our Land Officer on some of OPT’s precious land. This experience gives you and your employees the opportunity to boost your team work, mental health and all the benefits that undertaking physical work in the fresh air brings.
- Free access to Oxford Castle & Prison via our special corporate member passes. This also gives you a 10% discount on Corporate hire at the Castle and Key Learning Centre, the Castleyard Café and the gift shop.
- 10% off at the lovely Victoria Arms pub in Marston. Nestled on the banks of the Cherwell, you can arrive by bicycle or in true Oxford style, you can punt!
- We’ll feature you on our website and in our Annual Report.
- Regular updates, mailings, newsletters and our year round events programme.
The Annual cost?
What does your membership mean to us?
Everything. We are a charity and without our members, we couldn’t undertake this vital work to keep Oxford the mighty City that it is.
For more information, contact Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01865 242918.
To see a list of our current corporate members, click here
Click here to download our membership form
Oxford Open Doors Launch at the Covered Market
A bit of teamwork on OPT land