Fields by Elsfield Road
Visiting our green spaces - click here for our latest update on COVID-19.
These fields in Marston were purchased in four lots (between 1929 and 1937), with the help of the Pilgrim Trust. At the time the fields were not in public occupation and the Trustees feared they would be developed in a way which would have spoiled the view from Elsfield Hill over the valley of Oxford.
The fields are maintained as agricultural land.