Oxford is in bloom, thanks to OPT.
Thanks to the hard work of OPT and our dedicated volunteers at our work parties, there are lots of beautiful flowering cowslips on our land at Kennington Memorial Field.
Added to this, we can report the highest number of snake's head fritillaries flowering on OPT's Heyford Meadow Nature reserve.
Preserving the unique green setting of Oxford is a key part of our work, and something we want to share with everyone by giving access to the green fields which surround our City, where town meets country. In our hands we can ensure that they will continue to be available for future generations to enjoy.
Our members are essential to our work and all that we do. And in return, we give a host of terrific benefits including:
- Free year-round access to Oxford Castle and Prison, including the Castle Mound. Plus a 10% discount in the Castle Gift Shop and in the newly refurbished Castleyard Café.
- 15% discount at the Victoria Arms Pub on the banks of the Cherwell at Old Marston – famed for its literary links and Morse/Lewis connections.
- A copy of the OPT Oxford Open Doors 2018 booklet delivered to your door in early August with a week of exclusive tempting ‘members only’ events for you to enjoy.
- A varied programme of annual activities including lectures, visits and walks in town and country.
- Regular e-newsletters & twice-yearly newsletters.
Membership starts from £30 per year, we'd love you to join us: