Do something positive for Oxford
If you are passionate about Oxford and ensuring a positive future for this special city, then why not join us?
We are a 90 year old charity and quite simply, Oxford wouldn't be the same without us. We guide the best of the new, encouraging positive regeneration and work to protect the old so that the generations of the future can enjoy Oxford's special history and unique green setting.
Membership is from £30 and includes:
- Free year-round access to the Castle Mound and Oxford - Castle visitor attraction Oxford Castle Unlocked.
- 10% discount at the Castle Gift Shop.
- 10% discount in the newly refurbished Castleyard Café.
- 15% discount at the Victoria Arms Pub on the banks of the Cherwell at Old Marston – famed for its literary links and Morse/Lewis connections.
- A varied programme of annual activities including lectures, visits and walks in town and country as well as members only events in the run up to Oxford Open Doors
- Regular e-newsletters & twice-yearly newsletters.
- Your own copy of the Oxford Open Doors brochure delivered to your door
Becoming a member is easy. Join:
or call 01865 242918