Annual Day School
The OPT Annual Day School will be on Saturday 25 April!
In partnership with the University of Oxford’s Department for Continuing Education, this year’s OPT Annual Day School is entitled “An Ever Expanding City – the History and Growth of Suburbia”.
This will be a fascinating day with five exciting speakers:
- Oxford Expanded - the growth around the urban fringe
Dr Malcolm Graham
Former Head of Oxfordshire Studies, local Historian and Author
- From Axtell to Zacharias: The men who built Oxford
- Blackbird Leys – Oxford’s social housing in the 1960s
Conservation and Urban Design Officer, Oxford City Council
- Green Suburbs - Designing high quality low energy / zero-carbon homes at a suburban scale
Paul Phasey, RIBA
Associate Director and PassivHaus Designer ArchitecturePLB
- Suburbs and landscapes in the shadow of climate change: legacies and futures
Senior Lecturer, School of the Built Environment, Oxford Brookes University
You can book via the Department for Continuing Education by clicking here.
Feature image source: Oxfordshire History Centre