The OPT Awards 2018 are now open to submissions!
The Oxford Preservation Trust Awards continue to go from strength to strength, celebrating the projects that make our City thrive. This is our chance to recognise the contribution of others and for everyone to share projects which are adding to Oxford and its setting. So if you are an owner, architect or just have a favourite project we would like to hear from you!
The four categories for this years Awards are:
Landscape and Public Realm (including Nature Conservation)
The criteria for all entries are:
- Projects must have been completed since 01.01.15
- All projects must be within Oxford and its Green Belt (including Abingdon)
- All projects must have some form of public element to them i,e. they are visible from the public domain or a publicly accessible building etc.
If you would like to submit a project, please fill in the above documents and send them to Helen on email@example.com. The closing date for submissions is Friday 25th May
The Awards would not be possible without the support of our sponsors, Freeths Solicitors, Critchleys Accountants and Carter Jonas incorporating Kemp & Kemp.
- For further details of the 2017 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2016 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2015 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2014 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2013 winners please click here
Please contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for all Awards related queries.