The OPT Awards 2018 are now closed to submissons and thank you to all that have entered. Keep an eye out for regular updates as the Awards progress!
The Oxford Preservation Trust Awards continue to go from strength to strength, celebrating the projects that make our City thrive. This is our chance to recognise the contribution of others and for everyone to share projects which are adding to Oxford and its setting.
The four categories for this years Awards are:
Landscape and Public Realm (including Nature Conservation)
The criteria for all entries are:
- Projects must have been completed since 01.01.15
- All projects must be within Oxford and its Green Belt (including Abingdon)
- All projects must have some form of public element to them i,e. they are visible from the public domain or a publicly accessible building etc
The Awards would not be possible without the support of our sponsors, Freeths Solicitors, Critchleys Accountants and Carter Jonas incorporating Kemp & Kemp.
- For further details of the 2017 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2016 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2015 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2014 winners please click here
- For further details of the 2013 winners please click here
Please contact Helen at email@example.com for all Awards related queries.