Oxford Open Doors may be over for another year but you can still see our great range of virtual talks below which are available until 30 September.
Help OPT bring back Oxford Open Doors in 2022 by becoming a member and we will enter you into the OPT Prize Draw! If you Join as a Member before the end of September, you could be in with a chance of winning one of our amazing prizes:
All 6 Oxford Heritage Walks books, written by Malcolm Graham and Illustrated by Edith Gollnast
A limited edition Emma Bridgewater OPT mug
Vouchers for FREE events for OPT's upcoming Autumn Programme of Events
10 free OPT Calendars for 2022
2 tickets to the OPT Awards in November
You can still explore the great outdoors with our range of Green Spaces, Hidden Heritage and Partner walks. This would not be possible without you, so please JOIN or DONATE today!
Whilst you are here?
We are asking those of you who are interested in Oxford Open Doors to help make sure that it can come back fully next year and for FREE.
Oxford Open Doors is your chance to get behind Oxford’s closed doors to celebrate our wonderful City as we invite you in to the colleges and university buildings together with a range of the City’s other varied and hidden heritage across gown and town.
The OPT team put together the programme and want to keep it free by raising the money needed to put it on with all the of work organising, health and safety, advertising, printed material, website etc.
Like many other charities Covid-19 has had a huge impact and we have seen our income fall, but we are determined to bring Oxford Open Doors back in 2021 and we are asking you to support so please JOIN now or DONATE.
‘Did you know OPT kept all our green spaces open for everyone to enjoy throughout the lockdown.’
Your support will mean that we can:
• Run Oxford Open Doors in 2021 and keep it free to everyone.
• Look after OPTs 1,000 acres of green space, making it publicly accessible, and all free of charge
• Help us to support local specialist heritage contractors working on heritage at risk.
• Help us to champion good design and planning at a time of pressure to change across Oxford/Oxfordshire.
• Support our education and outreach work for young people, including our award winning education scheme at Oxford Castle & Prison.
THANK YOU SO MUCH - knowing that we have your support means a great deal.