Pretty woodland set behind the famous Jarn Mound complex
2 acres of woodland which were acquired by OPT in two sections. A rectangular plot was bought in 1932; the reasons have not been documented. The second piece, a triangular section was kindly given to the trust as a gift by Sir Arthur Evans in 1940. The land is managed as part of the Jarn Mound complex.